Whisper of the heart

Without yourself, you are alone...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anger

Here i begin all over again, something which i have left off for such a long time. The passion of writing just flickered, but didn't burn for some time. Now I have to paste my emotions on this virtual page, to cool off the anger in my mind.

How good life will be if you can only be with people who love you or at least like you and no one else in between? Why do I need to come across people who are absolute pigs even when I never did anything to provoke them in the first place. I am a person who enjoys being quiet. I enjoy my space. I talk when I feel it is necessary and it is mostly to people I am comfortable with. Hey, but that is not an invitation to attack me!

Recently two people entered my life. Okay one I know earlier. Another a newbie. Ah the haughtiness, the demands and the controlling obsession...

I am going to snap one day...I hope it won't be too ugly...
|