Whisper of the heart

Without yourself, you are alone...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Clear

Everything that was driving me to almost boiling point has now been cleared. It’s a good thing to just confront directly and get everything sorted out, instead of voicing displeasure from the back and getting frustrated. I do value the way the person digested it and acted accordingly. Now that everything is clear, I can have two great days ahead for the weekend.

I was supposed to go home earlier to get back to my book. I’m rather obsessed really. But the production system services which we had to fine tune earlier choose precisely 7pm when I was about to pack up for the day; to spit out error messages and since I was the only one left with the vendor, we both had to scramble to get things done. It’s funny really now that I think about it, but my probability of getting fired relies heavily on a single machine in production. If i don't mess the application and there are no errors in production, I stay. If it screws up, my job’s screwed as well. Talk about machine invasion…

My colleague brought me some books by Sophie Kinsella, so with four books, a wedding dinner, a movie date and random outings with sweet bf lined up, I do have my weekend pretty occupied.

Have a good day. Ciaoz!
|