Whisper of the heart

Without yourself, you are alone...

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

i love u amma

had a small conversation with my sub Boss while she was sending me home from work.she said "so when u go back home,ur mum would have surely cooked some nice food for u.i cant enjoy such privilages now that my mum is gone.i guess the cycle goes on".

only after going to work and also having that conversation with her,it finally dawned to me how much mum had sacrificed herself for me and my siblings. jugling with her career and also housework,and also with her back pain(due to improper alignment of the backbone),she entirely commited herself to us.

i took it for granted that mum and dad are always there for me. i never took time to sit and think that one day they will be gone and then it will be to late for me to make any changes.

i love my parents.i have hurt them badly so many times and i regret it and even if i offer my life,it will never change anything. and deep down,they are the best people in my life and without them im nobody.

mum was having bad back pain when i left for work today.was thinking of her all day while at work. when i came home,she was crying with pain.dad just took her to the hospital.im feeling so miserable.she is really suffering with her back pain. i wish god will give the pain to me and let her be healthy.i am willing to do anything to see my mother and father happy. i love them so badly and i dont want anything to be too late.

please dear hanuman,please let my dearest mother get well..
|